☆☆“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – The Buddha ☆☆
Buddhism: Buddhism for Beginners, A Guide to Buddhist Teachings, Meditation, Mindfulness, and Inner Peace
Buddhism is one of the oldest religions in the world but until recently it has been unknown and inaccessible outside of Asia.
This book will provide you an introduction to the history of Buddhism and its teachings and practices.
Along with Buddhist philosophies there are many practices to incorporate into your daily life such as meditation and mindfulness to help calm your mind, reduce stress and anxiety.
☆☆“When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way.”
– The Dalai Lama☆☆
This is a guide to Buddhism for beginners but includes quotes and resources to guide you towards more advanced Buddhist teachings and writing if you wish to develop your own study of Buddhism further.
Here Is A Preview Of What’s Included…
- An introduction to Buddhist Philosophies and Teachings
- The history of Buddhism and the Life of the Buddha
- Key Buddhism concepts such as Karma, suffering, Samsara and Nirvana
- The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism
- The Eightfold Path, The Five Precepts and The Middle Way
- Practicing Buddhism in every day life
- How to practice mindfulness to reduce stress and increase happiness
- Meditation practices apps, and resources
- Meditation to obtain calm and clarity over your thoughts
- Much, Much More!
☆☆ “Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s trouble’s, it takes away today’s peace” – The Buddha ☆☆
NOTE: You do not need a kindle reader to read this, you can read this on smartphone or in a web browser
☆☆Download This Great Book Today! Available To Read On Your Computer, MAC, Smartphone, Kindle Reader, iPad, or Tablet!☆☆
☆☆To purchase this book scroll to the top and select Buy now with 1 Click ☆☆
Kindle edition included for free with purchase of paperback
To purchase the paper, click paperback at the top of this description to purchase.