Discover The Secrets of Buddhism in this Amazing Book !!
Welcome to the amazing world of Buddhism! This book for beginners is designed to give you an introduction to several KEY lessons that Buddhism can offer you, as well as how to apply these teachings to everyday situations. This subject has been a passion of mine for over 15 years, and I’m thrilled to help you learn this beautiful philosophy. This is a group of knowledge that has helped me and so many people in our western culture develop the tools to improve their life.
Buddhism is a way of understanding one’s self and of developing true caring and compassion for those around you. If you are capable of delving into your own needs and desires, you’ll be better prepared to face life. You can extract from the religion the answers to complex questions (such as what happens when we die), or simple solutions to mundane problems (methods to calm your mind and body in stressful situations). Give it a try! You will probably be surprised at how much you are able to learn down this path.
The body of knowledge around this subject is so big, so extensive, that I have tried to compress thousands of lessons, teachings, and history, into this easy to read book. Its sole intent is to provide the reader with an expanded tool box to face different life situations.
Here is a preview of what you will learn…
- How to identify the core sources of unhappiness in our lives
- How to incorporate the “Middle Path” in your life as a core tenant of Buddhism
- Understand how the transient nature of material possessions generates most of our unhappiness
- The key takeaways of the Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path
- How the teachings on Suffering, Existence and Liberation and change your life forever
Download your copy today!